My parents were Henry James Mace (December 1, 1901-February 1983) and Grace Marie Jones (June 1, 1922 – May 1991). My brother Kenneth Eugene was born December 26, 1946. My sister Dana Marie was born March 5, 1948. My sister Linda Joe was born June 6, 1954. My brother Kelly Joe was born August 11, 1960. I also have two half brothers, Vernon and Vonnie and two half sisters, Elizabeth and Neva , all born it the 1920’s. They were born of my father and his first wife that had died.
I was born in Oswego , Kansas , February 16, 1952. We lived in Parsons until I was two, then we moved to Springfield Missouri in 1954. We left there in winter of 1959 and moved to Hugoton , Kansas .
I left Hugoton , Kansas , February 1969 and moved to Marshall , Michigan . I married Lynn Ranger, June 7, 1969.
My son Jason Alan Ranger was born April 18, 1970. We lived in a small apartment in the Octagon House in Marshall on Eagle Street until Jason was two, then we bought a house on 20 mile road, lived there until 1976, moved to Hugoton and moved back a year and half later.
I left ‘B’ Drive South, November 1984 and moved to Warren Street , across from the Fair grounds, with Jason.
Carol Pierce, a co-worker took me out for my birthday 33rd birthday to the Coach and by accident met her cousin, Michael.
Dated Michael Herman February – May 1985.
I met Mark Michon May of 1985, started dating in June. Moved in with him end of August 1985, to 689 Morningside Drive , Battle Creek , Mi. Got engaged September, 1985. We were married April 4, 1986. We moved to 202 Easthill Drive in 1995. We found and bought over 16 acres on land on 21 ½ mile road north of Marshall in June of 2005, Mark started clearing the land. We started building the Garage-ma-hall in October 2005, house came in November 2005. We listed 202 Easthill Drive on August 9thand it sold in 11 days. Closing was Sept. 19, 2005. We had 10 days to move out, so we found a tiny apartment in Marshall and put our things in storage. We moved into our new home the end of January 2006. I quit working on January 20, 2006 and Mark retired Mark of the same year.
No comments:
Post a Comment