Thursday, September 6, 2012

A little about me

I use to blog a lot, used it like a journal, but I lost it somewhere, I had not used it for a very long time and some how now I can't find it, it must be in cyberspace flying around somewhere. So I am starting a new one.  I had breast cancer last year, so though all the treatments it was kind of a lost year for me. I lost all my hair, but as you can see from my profile picture my hair came back and very curly. I really like it, and I decided not to color it anymore so it is what it is, not blonde anymore but that is ok, it is great just having hair again. I am cancer free now but will have to stay on cancer drug for at least 5 years. The side effects cause a lot of bone and muscle pain but I can handle it. I will be added more to this later, but at the moment we are going to take a ride on the 4 wheeler out in the woods. Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment